Includes two 20ml sachets of pH-4.0 and pH-7.0
- Light and portable
- Set - meter + electrode for soil + pin for making the hole
- Large, legible display
- Simple press of the pH calibration button
- pH calibration indicator Successful
- Range of range indicators (NAD and POD)
- 2 AAA alkaline batteries included
- Automatic shutdown function
- Low battery indicator
- It is possible to buy an electrode into the solution (BLUELAB PH PROBE). A comfortable BNC tip that allows for quick electrode replacement. Then the meter is for solution and substrate.
- Guarantee of 5 years and 6 months for the electrode
- When using the meter, rinse it with plain water and place it in KCL liquid.
- The meter's electrode must always be wet and only KCL liquid . - Do not store the electrode in inverted, distilled or deionized reverse osmosis - loss of the warranty, the electrode will change color. - The substrate must be damp. - We carry out the load after a minimum of 15 minutes. We make measurements in several places. - We recommend performing the calibration at least once every 30 days. The meter has the function of reminding the passage of 30 days. - We carry out the calibration in the order PH7 and then PH4.
|Measurement range:||0.0 – 14.0 pH|
|Accuracy at 25 ° C||±0.1 pH|
auf den Boden